Warish Application Status now available to checks online at banglarbhumi.gov.in Portal …
Warish Application Status:
If you want to know about your Warish application status on the Banglarbhumi website, you can follow the below steps mentioned.
1: Visit Banglarbhumi portal and click on the option Citizen Services from the home page
2: You will see a pop-up box where you need to enter your username and password for logging in
3: Enter the captcha code as shown in the image above and click on the Login button
4: From the options, select ‘Online Service Status’
5: Click on ‘Warish Status‘ from the drop-down list
6: You will be redirected to a new page where you will be able to view all the conversion applications you have submitted
7: Click on the Status for which you want to track the status
You can also check the status by clicking on Citizen Services > Application / Receipt Reprint. On the next page, you can view the receipt or the payment status of the application.
|Login in Baglarbhumi portal||Citizen services|
|Online service Status||Warish Application Status|
Read article : Warish Application filling process
If you dnt know , how fill Warish Application online. here are the steps can follow :
Warish Application online on the Banglarbhumi website:
- Visit the Banglarbhumi official website banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/Home.action
- Login to your account either as a Citizen or Department depending on the type of access you have
- Click on the ‘Citizen Services’ option
- Tap on ‘Online Application’ and select Warish Application from the drop-down menu
- You will be redirected to a new page where you must fill in the details such as district, block, mouza, and Khatian number
- Under the Ancestor details, fill in the required details like Death of Certificate, Date of death, Number of Warish, Legal heir provided by
- Next, enter the Predecessor details such as Khatian Present, First Name, Last Name, Guardian Name, Address, Caste, Gender, Religion, Aadhaar number, and Mobile number.
- After entering the Mobile number, tap on the screen, and an OTP will be sent to the same number. You can see the OTP on the screen, tap OK.
- Enter the OTP displayed on the screen beside the Mobile number field.
- Select Applicant Yes or No
- Now, click on Add Warish button. If you have more than one Warish application. enter the predecessor details and click on Add Warish
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image
- Tick the check box to confirm the declaration and tap on Submit button