Reprint Challan Services ( e-challan services ) now available at banglarbhumi.gov.in , follow the steps as given below …
Banglarbhumi is an online web portal that is designed for the citizens of West Bengal for land records and reforms launched by the Government of West Bengal. Citizens of West Bengal can use this portal to retrieve information related to land and property like owner’s name plot number, land area, the value of the property, and the present owner.
Read this article : how to Challan Generate in echallan services (banglarbhumi portal)
Any buyer who wants to purchase land or property can easily find out information on this portal. Banglarbhumi also offers citizens to pay fees for any applications like Khajna, Mutation, Land Revenue, and Warish. You can generate and reprint challans for the applications you have submitted and made payments.
|land & land reforms and refugee relief and rehabilitation department, west bengal
|how to do “reprint your challan” in banglarbhumi website
|“e-Challan Service” option and choose “Challan Reprint”
How to reprint challan on Banglarbhumi website?
If you want to reprint application, you just need to follow the below steps.
- Go to the Banglarbhumi official portal at www.banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Log in to your account by entering your username and password
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image and click on the LogIn button
- Click on the Citizen Services option that is on the home page
- Select eChallan Services from the list and click on Challan Reprint option from the drop-down menu
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will see the applications you have submitted
- Choose the application for which you want to reprint the challan
- Click on ‘Challan Reprint’ option respective to that application
|Director of Land Records and Survey,35,Survey Building, Gopal Nagar Road, Kolkata – 700027
ph : 033-2479-5726
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our website and Reading this article….