Banglarbhumi ROR Request Checks online Banglarbhumi.gov.in. ROR Means Record of Rights …
Banglarbhumi official website is an online portal that is created by the Government of West Bengal. The website has been created for land & land reforms and Refugee & Refugee relief / rehabilitation.
People can use this website to retrieve various kind of information regarding the land such as Plot Number, Land Ares, Owner, Value of Property, and the Current Owner.
Banglarbhumi ROR Request:
banglarbhumi.gov.in ROR Request – The digitization of the land records is a very difficult process in India because there are a lot of places where the land papers are not complete.
The banglarbhumi program aimed to make all these records available online. These details helps the users who is looking to own any land in West Bengal or is planning to sell his/her land.
In this way, people can use the site for various registrations or they can know the procedure for various processes such as RoR, Online mutation process, Registration of deed, Retrieving plot information, Fee payment online, Plot map, Plot information request and many more.
Banglarbhumi Khatian & Plot Information CHeck
What Is ROR ( Record of Rights ) ?
Record of Rights (ROR) is an extract from the land records registers held by the Revenue Department of State Government.
Banglarbhumi ROR contains complete information regarding the land or property and history of holders of land. This revenue document is a vital indicator of the legal status of a land or property.
How to check Banglarbhumi ROR request online in simple process:
Here your searching Banglarbhumi ROR Request ONline check at Banglarbhumi.gov.in . To know about the details of ROR follow the below steps:
- Visit the homepage of Banglarbhumi portal : banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Signin into the Official website.
- Select the know your property option.
- The page will redirected to the Khatian or info page and then choose the must-see page and click on it.
- This will provide you the information on using the portal.
- After knowing the details of the portal, enter your district, name, and Mouza map details respectively.
- While registering the land details you need to make an ROR production.
- Enter the plot number and then click on the submit button.
- And then you can view the complete details of your land if the records are available. If the records are not present, then the page will display a message saying that record not found.
|ROR||Record of Rights|
|Banglarbhumi ROR request||ROR contains complete information regarding the land or property and history of holders of land.|
For more Details visit official website and more Information on : banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/Home.action.
6 thoughts on “Banglarbhumi ROR Request Check Online”
plz inform my land record.
visit banglarbhumi website, and check your details what ever you want….
How to install mouza map
to check mouza map , visit official banglarbhumi website. login in it, go to citizen service and click mouza map . Give the details of yours and check mouza map…
or check on playstore app and they are many app’s(they are not official app’s)
Comments are closed.