Challan Generate (E-challan) process now available at banglarbhumi.gov.in, please follow the steps as given below …
Banglarbhumi portal helps residents of the West Bengal state to view the land records online anytime. It helps in reducing the time and effort spent by the users. Citizens can find information related to any land like land size, owner, value, current owner, khatian number, plot information, and many more. This portal helps to reduce the time and effort spent by the users.
|land & land reforms and refugee relief and rehabilitation department, west bengal
|how to do “Banglarbhumi Challan Generate” process
|login into “Citizen Services“
|“e-Challan Service” option and choose “Challan generate”
To Check more information or how to signup in citizen services details about in “Citizen Services of Banglarbhumi” .
Banglarbhumi invented the service of Citizen Centric Service. Now the digitalization process going everywhere, by that way going to improved all in west Bengal.
The Banglarbhumi website also helps the Revenue Department in the state of West Bengal to offer greater transparency. You can easily generate challan’s on this website for any applications you have submitted earlier. If you want to generate challan on the Banglarbhumi website and looking for the steps, then follow the steps mentioned below.
this option will be located at Citizen services ..
How to Generate Challan online at banglarbhumi portal :
- Visit the official Banglarbhumi website with the link banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/Home.action
- Login to your account by entering the username and password
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image above and click on the Login button
- Click on the option Citizen Services
- Select e-Challan Services option and choose Challan generate
- On the next page, you will be able to view the applications you have submitted.
- Select the application for which you want to generate the challan – On the next page, you will be able to view the slip on the screen
Banglarbhumi website contact details :
|Director of Land Records and Survey,35,Survey Building, Gopal Nagar Road, Kolkata – 700027
ph : 033-2479-5726
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our website and Reading this article….