Banglarbhumi Public Grievance fill Application form online and also check Application Status Online easily. Public Grievance application form finning steps given clearly and Status
Banglarbhumi Public Grievance:
Grievance means a formal complaint raised by the people towards the management or organization which has been offered to them. Grievance doesn’t mean that you only need to raise a complaint against a particular section.
You can raise a complaint for several reasons including lack of satisfaction, promotion, incorrect information, payment issues, violation of rules, and many more.
Grievance application is launched by the government which helps the organization to know the public concerns. In this post, let’s get to know how to fill Grievance application form and check the status.
|Banglarbhumi portal|| |
|Topic||Banglarbhumi Public Grievance|
|How to||Fill your Banglarbhumi Grievance Application online and Status of Grievance application|
How to fill Banglarbhumi Grievance Application on the portal?
If you are looking to fill the Grievance Application or complaint, you need to follow a few steps and mention the issues you are issues which you are facing while availing the scheme provided by the Government of West Bengal.
Before you file a complaint, you need to gather the supportive documents and important information which needs to be available when filing a complaint to the authority.
Here are the steps to file your grievance on Banglarbhumi website:
- Visit Banglarbhumi official portal banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Select Public Grievance option from the home page
- You will be redirected to the grievance application section where you have to enter the required fields like District, Block, and Mouza.
- Select the desired option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your personal details like name, address, parent details, Plot No., Contact number, Email Address, Katha details or Account information to complete the verification process.
- In the next page, you will be able to see a field on the left side of the page where you need to enter your issue or issues about the subject matter.
- The details you mention need to be clear so that it will help the authority to get the complete details and resolve the issue at the earliest.
- You need to enter all the general information as well as the issue you are facing when trying to make use of the advantage of the scheme.
In order to prepare the grievance matter, you have to analyze the issue and make it clear in the field you have been provided.
It is essential to have all the information related to the issue. After entering all the required details, you will need to include the attachment as a supportive document to your grievance complaint.
For instance, if you are the land owner for a piece of land, but the portal shows a different land owner under the same piece of land, then you need to attach the required documents to prove that the information displayed is incorrect.
Once you file the complaint, it will be sent to the authorized members. They will look into the details you have shared and provide you the solution/information to the complaint you have raised.
How to check the status of Grievance application in Banglarbhumi website?
To check the public grievance application in Banglarbhumi portal, you need to visit the website.
- From the home page, select “Public Grievance” option
- Click on Grievance Application Status/Description option
- Enter the required details like UPN and then click on the option Show.
- In the next page, you will be able to track the status of the complaint you have raised.