Banglarbhumi Password Reset at official website. How to quick access Banglarbhumi account online..
Banglarbhumi Password Reset
The Banglarbhumi has become popular in West Bengal as it is helping the citizens to check their land and property records online.
Registering at Banglarbhumi will help you to retrieve all the information related to lands in West Bengal. You will receive username and password after completing the registration.
You can use these credentials to access your account and complete the set up for your land records and check their properties. In this post we’ve helped you with how to access your account or reset your password at Banglarbhumi.
How to access Banglarbhumi account?
- Visit website : Banglarbhumi.gov.in
- From the homepage, select Login option.
- Now select Citizens if you are a normal citizen or select Department users if you are a department user.
- Enter your username (i.e., your mobile number) and password.
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image and tap Login.
- In the next page, you will be able to access your account and land details.
How to reset your password at Banglarbhumi?
Resetting your Banglarbumi password is quite easy. Some people might forget their password and don’t know how to proceed further.
Resetting a password will help them overcome this situation and access their account as usual. All you have to do is to follow the below steps to reset your password.
- you first need to visit Banglarbhumi portal Banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Click on Sign in option and select Forgot password.
- In the next page, you will need to select either Citizens or Departmental Users.
- Tap Get OTP option to verify yourself.
- Enter the OTP you have received to your registered mobile number.
- Now, enter the new password for two times for confirmation purpose.
- Enter the captcha as displayed on the screen.
- Click on Submit option.
That’s it! You should be able to login to your Banglarbhumi account using the new password.
|How to banglarbhumi password Reset
|Quick login in banglarbhumi a/c