Banglarbhumi Land conversion online application filling process. step by step How to filling tips telling here. For more about Land Conversion details serach our site….
Banglarbhumi Land Conversion
The process of land conversion in West Bengal is governed by various sections like 4A, 4B, 4C, and 4D of the West Bengal Land Reforms Act, 1995. While changing the land, the land owner must be ready to pay the fees through a direct deposit in the treasury Challan or DCR or DD.
What is Banglarbhumi Land Conversion?
Banglarbhumi Land Conversion feature helps the residents of West Bengal to change their usage of the land.
For example, if you are planning to stop agricultural activities on your land and use it for commercialization, then you don’t need to visit any government office. You will just need to apply for land conversion online.
|Banglarbhumi Land Conversion
|filling Land Conversion Online Application
- To apply for land conversion online, the person should have the following forms and certificates.
- Copy of Mutation certificate
- A copy of the map of your land along with the adjacent land that may be required for disposal purposes
- Receipt of the requisite fee paid
What is the process of filling Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online Application?
- Visit the Banglarbhumi official portal banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Tap Menu option that is located at the top right corner.
- You will be able to see four different options like Online Application, Service Deliver, Citizen Service, and Help.
- Hover your mouse on the Online Application option where you will be able to see submenu containing services like conversion application, mutation application, fees application, application GRN search and more.
- Click on the option Conversion Application to start the conversion application process.
- In the next page, you will need to fill all the required details mentioned in the application form.
- Make sure to fill in the mandatory fields like district, block, and Mouza. You have to select the district where your land is located.
Fields fill in banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Once you’re done with filling mandatory fields, enter the details like Applicant Khatian number and name, Father or husband name, Changeable selection: you have to select the correct classification from the drop down box. Select Mobile number and enter your registered mobile number for further verification purposes.
- Select Industrial Purpose (Yes/No). Enter your address as this is required by the department for communication purposes, conversion purpose.
- Enter your Email ID and Religion.
- Now, you need to upload the supporting documents such as land map, rent receipt, NoC from pollution control board, and mutation certificate.
- Lastly, enter the captcha code as shown in the image. If you’re unable to see the captcha, tap Refresh button to generate a new captcha code.
- Verify the details you’ve entered and tap Submit button.
- Make the payment using Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.