Banglarbhumi App (JOMIR TOTHYA), West Bengal using to know Khatian and plot Information Information, LR-RS, Mutation, Citizen services etc..
- Banglarbhumi app
- How to use JomirTothya App?
- JOMIR TOTHYA
With the technical advancement, every field has been digitalized. The real estate sector of India is also digitalized, and the greatest example of this is JOMIR TOTHYA Mobile App. This JOMIR TOHYA APP is also known as Banglarbhumi App.
Banglarbhumi JOMIR TOTHYA Mobile app (andriod /ios)
This App has been developed by the consent and recognition of the LRRRR (Land Reforms and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation) Department. It is operational since 2019. The App provides all the land-related information of Bengal in about three languages.
So, the question arises that what kinds of land-related information is provided by this App. Well, this App provides –
JOMIR TOTHYA Mobile app Services
- LR-RS processing Fee Details
- Land Dispute Case Status
- Officer’s Detail
- Plot Information
- Live land data
- Rights of a particular land
- Pending loans detail
- Property tax payment details
- Survey number of the land
- Information of type of irrigation done on land
- Mutation cases
- Different types of ownership of land etc.
|Banglarbhumi App||JomirTothya App|
|How to||App using to know Khatian and plot Information Information, LR-RS, Mutation etc..|
How to use JomirTothya App?
As you already know that any app needs you to download it first. Follow the below steps to install the App:-
- Using this link – BanglarBhumi – JOMIR TOTHYA ( বাংলার ভুমি ) – Apps on Google Play, open the Application installation page of the App.
- Now, click on the Install button present there.
- After the successful downloading, you will be asked to select the language of your choice. There will be three options to choose from – English, Hindi, and Bangla.
- Once you select the language, it will again ask you to confirm the language. Confirm it.
- On the screen that appears next, you will see a list of services offered by the App.
- Select the service you need.
- For different services, there are different ways through which you need to proceed further. Let us discuss them one by one.
Using JOMIR TOTHYA App for obtaining Khatian Information: –
- Choose the ‘Khathian’ service in the App.
- You will then be asked to fill in some details like – district, mouza, block, etc. Fill that in and click on the ‘OK’ tab.
- Now, you will be prompted to fill in some more information, such as Khaitan number, address, total plot and land, address, owner name, etc. Fill in these details and you will get all the information you need.
Using JOMIR TOTHYA App for obtaining Information on Plots: –
- On the main JOMIR TOTHYA screen, click on ‘Plot Information’.
- It will then ask for location details like district, clock, etc. Enter that and click ‘OK’.
- Now, some additional details will be asked. Enter that information and you will get all the plot-related information.
Using JOMIR TOTHYA App for obtaining Information on LS and RS: –
- On the main JOMIR TOTHYA screen, click on ‘RS-LR details’.
- It will then ask for location details like district, block, etc. Enter that and click ‘OK’.
- A new screen will then appear asking you to select one option from RS to LR and LR to RS. Choose the option according to your requirement.
Now, enter the plot number.
- On the main JOMIR TOTHYA App, click on the ‘fee details’ section.
- Now, it will ask for details such as Khatian Number, Category, purpose, plot nu,mber, etc.
- Note: Category and Purpose can be selected from the drop-down list. The three available categories are – Warish enrolment, conversion, and mutation. Purpose can be selected from many options like – Homestead, Industrial and Commercial use, activities allied to agriculture, etc.
- After proper selection and click lick the n ‘Submit’ tab. You will then be shown the calculated Fee on the screen.
All the other information can be selected through the App, in the manner already discussed above. In case of doubt, write to us in the comment box.